Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PraveenNavara
Contributor II
Contributor II

Adding new dimension to Cyclic Group

Hi All ,

I am trying to Add new dimension to Cyclic Group . Once i add in QVW , its seen in the graph where this cyclic group is used. But once the QVW is reloaded by scheduled task , this dimension is disappearing from QVW as well as Access Point. 

can you please help here 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Praveen

Have you checked on Desktop->View->Turn on-off/Web View ? check here once if it is working here also then 

In AJAX it is a bit different then IE Client and Desktop.  There is no down arrow to the right.  Left clicking takes you to the next one on the list, right clicking displays the list.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Prawin. I suspect you have been updating the User document, not the Source document, the latter is what Publisher uses to reload and then distribute to the QVServer, which if you did update the User document, when the task runs in Publisher and distributes, it would overwrite the User document and your changes.  Hopefully this is all it is and if you get the changes into the Source document, you should be all set.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.