Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msbhuvanesh003
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dynamic Pie chart

Hi all,

I want to show a pie chart based on my filter pane selection (using qlik sense).

Initially my chart will be 100% with 1 colour, as i select country from the filter pane the pie chart should automatically adjust based on the country i have selected.

Default Selection :

1.JPG

After selecting india from the filter pane the graph should look like this

2.JPG

If i added another country then

3.JPG

Can anyone please help me to achieve the same, if I remove the same also the graph should update.

Thanks

Nicil

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please post sample QVW

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
msbhuvanesh003
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the reply,

I have found one method,

=IF (WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(Country, ',', 100), '*' & Country& '*'), GetFieldSelections(Country, ',', 100), 'Rest Of Country')

If i give like this then all the countries are appended to the pie chart like bangladesh, india, australia.....

1.JPG

Is there any expressions we can use?

Thanks

Nicil

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share QVW file, We are fine even Scramble data

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
balabhaskarqlik

On what basis, the share percentage of 2nd and 3rd pic are same for single & even for multiple countries.

msbhuvanesh003
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Please check the attached sample data

msbhuvanesh003
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have attached an excel with the selection, can you please check

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create Pie chart using below concept and check.

Dimension

=If(GetSelectedCount(Country)>1 and Match(Country,$(=Concat(Chr(39) & Country & Chr(39),','))),Country)

Expression

If(GetSelectedCount(Country)>1,Sum(Count),Sum(Count))

Or

If(GetSelectedCount(Country)>1,Sum({<Country={$(=Concat(Chr(39) & Country & Chr(39),','))}>} Count),Sum(Count))

msbhuvanesh003
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Sorry for the late reply,

Its working but if we haven't selected any country, it shows as incomplete visualization.

Capture.JPG

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please check attachment and use dimension as below

=If(GetSelectedCount(Country)>1 and Match(Country,$(=Concat(Chr(39) & Country & Chr(39),','))),Country,Country)