Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darkshadow91223
Contributor III
Contributor III

Exclude selection in Straight table dimension

Hi all!,

I got this straight table and this list box... Capture.PNG

and i want to exclude in the table the values that are selected i.e. if Commit and/or CommitBook or Ship were selected then the table will look like this:

Capture.PNG

PD: Data type its a dimension.

Any idea?

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

Just give this a shot

Difference % - Num(RangeMax(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount), 0), '#,###.#0%')

OLD - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount)

NEW - Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount)

or this

Difference % - If(GetSelectedCount([Data Type]) = 0, Num(RangeMax(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}>}Amount), 0), '#,###.#0%'), Num(RangeMax(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount), 0), '#,###.#0%'))

OLD - If(GetSelectedCount([Data Type]) = 0, Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}>}Amount), Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount))

NEW - If(GetSelectedCount([Data Type]) = 0, Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}>}Amount), Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}, [Data Type] = e([Data Type])>}Amount))

darkshadow91223
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks a lot Sunny! it work with the second choice but now i got this other problem i didint mention it but i have 2 list box but one is to filter by and the other is to exclude!, but the solution you gave me affects both. is there a way to choose wich listbox will be affected by the solution ?

the information is this:

Filter by:

Field: Data Type

ID objct: LB14

Capture.PNG

To exclude:

Field: Data Type

ID objct: LB28

sunny_talwar

Does both the list boxes use the same underlying field? If they do... then this won't work... instead create a new field with the same data in the script

Load [Data Type] as [Data Type],

[Data Type] as DataTypeInclude

FROM ...

now when you select DataTypeInclude... it should work fine for you