Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gauge with goal and goal over

Dear,I'm starting in Qlikview and I'm trying to create a speedometer graphic, where it displays, when the team is set to the goal, when it is within the goal and when the team exceeds a goal, each with a color in the RGB standard, at where := If (QT_META_REAL <QT_META, RGB (255,0,0), If (QT_META_REAL = QT_META, RGB (0,255,0), If (QT_META_REAL> = QT_EXCENT, RGB The "closer" that got to do is the following in the image.Gauge.png

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have to put some extra information.

My goals are floating and I have the goal exceed, there is 1% less than the goal, so to the group stay in the goal, it need to be between 4 and 3 percent for example, being 4% my goal, and 3% my goal exceed, this values I already have in percentage, they are shown with the "QT_META" for goal, and "QT_EXCEDIDO" for the goal exceed, and I also have the value "QT_META_REAL" that is the actual goal.

So in front of this information I need a gauge that show me when the group is on the goal, is under the goal and when it exceed the goal.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Welcome to the qlik family..

And, try to full fill the condition. I found 2 backs in ur statement.

1. Rgb() is not filled for last break

2. It shouldn't be space between equal sign and >.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful