cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
selvakumara
Creator
Creator

Get the sum for the current and previous fiscal year in KPI

I want to get the sum of count/ average of visitors for the current and previous fiscal year.

I need to display the total numbers visitors involved in KPI for the current and previous fiscal year.

Scenario . if i select year in the selection the total should be displayed for current and previous fiscal year.

The total is coming for the current fiscal year but doesn't for previous fiscal year.

How can i achieve it ?

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can use this?

Sum(TOTAL count)/Avg({<[fiscal year] = {">=$(=Max([fiscal year]-1)) <=$(=Max([fiscal year]))"}>} Visitors)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Second one

Count({<visitor = {'KPI'}, [fiscal year] = {">=$(=Max([fiscal year]-1)) <=$(=Max([fiscal year]))"}>} TOTAL Number)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
selvakumara
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Anil. I found an answer

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can close this thread and mark as helpful ..

selvakumara
Creator
Creator
Author

Anil have a Question

I have fiscal year. I want to extract the fiscal quarter

Eg.

Fiscal year - 2017 means , I want the quarter 2017-Q1,2017-Q2,2017-Q3,2017-Q4

In the data load editor, how can i achieve this ?

sunny_talwar

May be create a Fiscal Year calendar.... Also, look here

Fiscal and Standard Calendar generation