Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I want to make a qlikview dashboard in which my all tabs shown vertically in left side of the sheet object is is possible?

Hello Friends,

I want to make a qlikview dashboard in which my all tabs shown vertically in left side of the sheet object is is possible?

As our tabs look in the top side of the sheet object i want to show it in left side of the sheets,

and want to show the user the path while his traversing.

Like:

he opened a home tab then click on profile textbox, then click on employement status so this should be shown on the top of the sheet object as

Home>profile>employement status

Please help,

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can do it using button/textbox trigger intelligently. The subtab example is attached. Try to implement something similar intelligently(place the buttons accordingly in the first sheet) and the path also can be shown in textbox.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Tresesco,

For a helpful answer,

I want to make a banner on the top of qlikview with a search object related to my tabs...

please help in this problem.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Please explain a bit more.

Not applicable
Author

banner.jpg

I want to add this banner on the top of the sheet how can i do it...

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Right click on sheet->Properties->General tab->Background->Sheet Settings-> Image

or,

You can try similarly with a textbox and place the textbox at your preferred location in the sheet.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Tresesco.