Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yanivvl0
Creator III
Creator III

How to show 4 expressions in 2 lines using subtype stacked ?

hello everybody ,

we ha a bar chart with 2 expressions : brutto , netto and dim year ,  subtype=stacked ,  look like :

bar 1 stnd.PNG

we need to show  brutto , netto  in 2 different calculations that give us 4 expressions ,  so there is a line for each  , something like this :

bar 2 stnd.PNG

i am sure there is awy to do it , can you help ?  thanks!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Awesome, it is much easier to work with data that makes sense

Does this work for you?

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can try combo chart with one expression is bar and one more is line. Or else if you are referring different then use style is static instead of group

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Like this?

Capture.PNG

yanivvl0
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hi Adam , not exactly , because i have only one dimension , and to be more cleare 4 ( not 2 ) expressions , brutto , netto calc type 1 and brutto , netto calc type 2.    sorry for not writing this before.

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

hmmmm can you share some simple data in excel or a qvw? sorry my brain isn't up to speed today!

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Did you manage to solve this one?

yanivvl0
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hi , here an example of 1 dim and 4 expr ,

i need brutto_1 & netto_1 stacked in one line , and brutto_2 & netto_2 stacked in anothet line ,

thanks !

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Awesome, it is much easier to work with data that makes sense

Does this work for you?

yanivvl0
Creator III
Creator III
Author

great help Adam - thanks !!

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

No worries at all

If your real world data is more complicated then use Pick(match()) instead of IF as it will work faster, but in this case it will work.