Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to use SET Analysis for this

Y n N Credit Hold.PNG

I want to pull productIDs only when it has Status Y and N, both. so in my straight table, it should only pull ProductID001.

I am using count(distinct(if(Staus ='Y' and Status ='N', ProductID))) but it is not working.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

An alternative to Aggr() is the following:

Count({$<ProductID=P({$<Status={Y}>}ProductID)*P({$<Status={N}>}ProductID)>} distinct ProductID)

HIC

View solution in original post

7 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

your if-statement could not give back a true because no dataset has both values in one line

see attached

Regards

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

If you want number of ProductID having Y and N status, use below in Text Box

=SUM(Aggr(IF(COUNT(DISTINCT Status)>1,1),ProductID))

If you want to use ProductID having Y and N both status in Chart or Tables, use below as a Calculated Dimension and

Tick Suppress When value is null

=Aggr(IF(COUNT(DISTINCT Status)>1,ProductID),ProductID)

hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

An alternative to Aggr() is the following:

Count({$<ProductID=P({$<Status={Y}>}ProductID)*P({$<Status={N}>}ProductID)>} distinct ProductID)

HIC

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

credit hold_2.PNG

Manish Thank you. I used  =Aggr(IF(COUNT(DISTINCT Status)>1,ProductID),ProductID) as calculated dimension & ticked suppress null value. So it is letting me see both status N and Y. now how do I include the count at red circle in the image that will count no of ProductIDs. as of now I have used ClassID as an expn. If I use =SUM(Aggr(IF(COUNT(DISTINCT Status)>1,1),ProductID)) in the expression, it will count as I desire but that wont bring status Y and N though. So how do I achieve it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HIC Thank you very much. That was a perfect solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

MRKachhiaIMP‌ ? any suggestions on that?

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Check enclosed file..