Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need help Sum(Total) Different currency en Metrica

Good Morning,

I need your help I have a problem to add the totals to "metric" in different currency leave an example

num(

pick(IdMetrica,

//Ventas USD

if([Moneda Factura]= 'USD',sum([Venta USD]),

if([Moneda Factura] = 'CLP',sum([Venta USD]/[T/C]),sum([Venta USD])))

//Ventas CLP

if([Moneda Factura]= 'USD',sum([Venta USD]*[Tipo Cambio Moneda Reporte]),

if([Moneda Factura] = 'CLP',sum([Venta USD]),sum([Venta USD])))

))

the idea is to change the metric to report all currency selected by the user. but as the coins are different when converting me not sum total coins

Thank You So Much

Nelson.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

I think you had a typo in the field name - all of the names are case sensitive in QlikView, please see the attached file.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you post a small qlikview document that demonstrates the problem?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hola Gysbert,

Detallo un poco mas el problema:

tengo mis ventas con 2 tipo de moneda USD y CLP, y necesito realizar un reporte que el total de venta en moneda USD y CLP se muestre en un solo tipo de Moneda por ejemplo: toda mis ventas en moneda USD utilizando el tipo de cambio correspondiente

Saludos

Nelson.

kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

I'm not sure if that will be of any help to you, but I intended to deal with different currencies in a 2 step process:

1. In the Currency or Country list box (located on my main dashboard) I use the option: "always one selected value"; as for each Country/Company/Department you always should have 1 primary currency.

2. Maybe the below line will be helpful - you can try to format the numbers in the charts itself, using the below as your expression (and selecting Expression Default on Number tab)

Money(sum(Price * ExchangeRate, if(Currency='GBP','£#,##0.00;-£#,##0.00', If(Currency='EUR','€#,##0.00;-€#,##0.00',if(Currency='USD','$#,##0.00;-$#,##0.00',if(Currency='AUD','$#,##0.00;-$#,##0.00')))))

In the example above Price always returns the value in local currency and ExchangeRate returns the current rate between local currency and the currency set as primary for Country/Currency selected in the listbox from step 1.

Not applicable
Author

Hola Michalina, Adjunto un Ejemplo de lo que quiero realizar:

Selecciono la moneda y quiero que todo el reporte se calcule según la moneda seleccionada.

kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

I think you had a typo in the field name - all of the names are case sensitive in QlikView, please see the attached file.

Not applicable
Author

Muchas Gracias Todo Funcionando Correctamente!!!!

Not applicable
Author

Ultima Pregunta,

Si te fijas en el calculo final no se modifica el total de las ventas, como lo puedo hacer??? Adjunto un nuevo ejemplo incluido los meses