Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Improve data model

I have two facts

I use the following code to load from QVD

Vente:

LOAD PrixUnitaireArticle,

PrixArticleHT,

PrixRevientTTC,

MargeHT,

MargeTTC,

ValeurRevientHT,

ValeurRevientTTC,

ValeurMargeHT,

ValeurMargeTTC,

PrixVenteHT,

FROM

E:\QVD TEST\VenteFULL.qvd

(qvd);

LOAD

[idObjCA]

,[CA TTC]

,[VAL MRG TTC]

,[CA HT]

,[VAL MRG HT]

,[Rayon]

, [Date Time Budget]

,[Code Site Budget]

,[Code Rayon]

FROM

E:\QVD TEST\Budget.qvd

(qvd)

When I load data , I got the following shema , there are too many loops .

Sans titre.png

How can I improve myn data model ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

See especially the first 3 links within these posting: Get started with developing qlik datamodels.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

See especially the first 3 links within these posting: Get started with developing qlik datamodels.

- Marcus

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your post is confusing - your script loads 2 tables with no common fields and therefore no associations. Your image shows 6 tables with at least one more off the image. If you want to improve the load script you will need to upload the entire loadscript.

But ultimately the schema depends on proper analysis to understand the data, and the relationships within the data, together with the measures/,metrics that you want to report, and the dimensions/attributes that you would use to build your sheet objects. So its easy to prevent the loops - but just adding qualifies and aliases may not give you a practical model from which you can report.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein