Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamgaox
Creator
Creator

Is it possible to show by year,product growth rate and year growth in one line chart?

Hi All,

Is it possible to show the growth rate by year, product growth rate and total year growth rate in one line chart in expression directly?

I know we could add rows in the source data like 'Total' in product.

Due to in some scenario it's not easy to change in the backend, I just ask the possibilities of this.
I've attached my QlikView file.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Jia-wen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

2018-03-19 09_43_19-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_Stefan_Downloads_GrowthRateShowing.qvw].png

Maybe like attached, using an island table to create a dimension to branch into Product and TOTAL.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

2018-03-19 09_43_19-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_Stefan_Downloads_GrowthRateShowing.qvw].png

Maybe like attached, using an island table to create a dimension to branch into Product and TOTAL.

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

You can do it my writing one expression each for each product.

Dimension: Year:

exp1: sum({<Product={'A'}>} Sale/SUM(LY_VALUE) - 1

exp2: sum({<Product={'B'}>} Sale/SUM(LY_VALUE) - 1

Exp3: sum(Sale)/SUM(LY_VALUE) - 1

Br,

KC

Best Regards,
KC
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Or enable the Total option on dimension limits tab in your original upper left chart:

2018-03-19 09_48_03-Chart Properties [GR%].png

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

May be this?

Capture.JPG

adamgaox
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Stefan,

Really nice way , learned a lot!

Though this way change the backend structure but it do have no impact on the other expressions in the front end.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Jia-wen.

adamgaox
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks KC for your time. In the project senario, the product is dynamicly caculated.

adamgaox
Creator
Creator
Author

This is also a good way.Thanks but the island table would be a better solution when the product is dynamicly calulated.