Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

List of values with set analysis

Hi everyone,

I am a little bit stucked in here. please help me out.

I need to get a list of values (society) which are filtered over multiple criterias.I can't do it with set analysis as it requires an aggregate.

I was only able to sum number of contract like this

Sum({$<[Type]={'Contract'},[Brand]={'xxx'},[Product]={'test'},[end of contract]={$(=$(vYesterday))}>} [contract counter])

Based on this set analysis I would need the list of customers which match.

Thanks

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Try this

Count({<Customer=P{$<[Type]={'Contract'},[Brand]={'xxx'},[Product]={'test'},[end of contract]={$(vYesterday)}>} [contract counter]>}Customer)

Not applicable
Author

I would love to trigger an action of selection by clicking on the list.

I tried the concat expression within action 'Select in Field' using | as delimiter but it doesn't work for some reason. I presume it comes from the space within values.

Any idea ?

tresesco
MVP
MVP

To trim leading/trailing spaces you could use trim(). If possible try to share a sample qvw here.

Update: By the time try this expression in trigger search string:

='(' &Concat({$<[Type]={'Contract'},[Brand]={'xxx'},[Product]={'test'},[end of contract]={$(=$(vYesterday))}>} Distinct Society, '|') & ')'

Not applicable
Author

I made it happen using chr(34). Thanks for your help.

='(' &Concat({$<[Type]={'Contract'},[Brand]={'xxx'},[Product]={'test'},[end of contract]={$(=$(vYesterday))}>} Distinct chr(34) &Society&chr(34), '|') & ')'

Thanks all!