Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Logic Required

In list box i have the value data

Bucket

0-30

31-60

61-180

181-365

365+

Taking the above bucket as dimension and using the following expression sum({<PH_status='Commisioned',Net Collectable={"">$(vgreat)"}>}net collectable)

I get the following value

0-30       255

31-60     125

61-180    314

181-365  21

365+      123

Now my requirement is that when i select 0-30 value or other bucket, the chart should not show the value of that bucket whereas all other value should be seen. And if there is no selection then by default all value related to bucket should be seen in chart...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try

sum({1<Bucket-={'$(=only(Bucket))'}, PH_status='Commisioned',Net Collectable={"">$(vgreat)"}>}net collectable)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

hi

sum({1-$<PH_status='Commisioned',Net Collectable={"">$(vgreat)"}>}net collectable)

returns net collectable for everything excluded by the current selection.

er_mohit
Master II
Master II

sum({1-$<PH_status='Commisioned',Net Collectable={"">$(vgreat)"}>}net collectable)

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try

sum({1<Bucket-={'$(=only(Bucket))'}, PH_status='Commisioned',Net Collectable={"">$(vgreat)"}>}net collectable)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Now how can i apply the above context with this formula

if(Dim='MW', num(sum({<PH_Status={Commissioned} , Net_Collectable={">$(vgreat)"}>}Order_In_MW),'##.##'),count({<PH_Status={Commissioned} , Net_Collectable={">$(vgreat)"}>}Prod_Hierarchy))