Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

Macro Question on schedular

Dear All

I have written macro for sending emails to users  and after reload action send reports to user's

Please refer attachment of my file in macro_question.jpg ,   After reload email is not going to

user in jpg I have set setting.

What could be a problem ?  any idea ?  Why this email is not going to user  , When i run macro manually it is going but not from schedular ?

Thanks in advance

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
13 Replies
vikasmahajan
Author

I am Using version 11  not found this option ?

Is it available in 11

Also Please explain windows tasks how to schedule with screen shots how to check ? when job is finished ?

Thanks

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Not applicable

Hi,

Its avaible on QVS 11, maybe it requires publisher license (which I am not sure).

You can use windows task scheduler (available on windows server) also to schedule the batch file.

Actually i dont have windows server so wont be able to give you screen shots.

Its simple process, just open the task scheduler and add new task, give the specific time for when to reload the task, add the batch to the task and your task will be created.

Regards,

Amay

vikasmahajan
Author

Thanks for detail explanation

Bye

Vikas

vikasmahajan
Author

Rob Sir,

Thanks for your valuable input as per Mr.Amay Patil Suggessions I am Creating batch file and will try to schedule through windows schedular

Vikas