Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishita
Creator III
Creator III

Max value

I want to find max value in a chart expression.The field I used max[Fuel Surveyed] on expression.BUt it shows garbage after expression "Fuel Surveyed" and not showing the max values in report.Any solution

29 Replies
trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I did still its showing all the values for a specific Survey ID::i ONLY WANT TO PICK UP THE MAX FUEL SURVEYED VALUES

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I applied Max( Total [Fuel per last Noon])

As a result if there were 20 records, out of which 5 are max values and the rest had various values..but now all the 20 values of the column are showing max value.How is it possible to return the records for only the maxumum values..i want to show only this part and filter out the other parts based on the maximum values of fuel survey.I only want to see the below highlighted max values as I could see in sql or cognos

tresesco
MVP
MVP

PFA

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I dd not find any atttachment

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I did not see possibly because you are accessing it from inbox. Try to open the url directly in the browser, you would find like:

Capture.JPG

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i can see it but i cant download it anyhow...

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try expression If(max([Fuel per last Noon])= max(total [Fuel per last Noon]), Max([Fuel per last Noon]))

Capture2.JPG

for "Fuel per last Noon_Label" and then for rest of the expressions use the below structure:

If("Fuel per last Noon_Label">0,

<Your Expression>

)

Capture1.JPG

This is to filter all the expression output based on the "Fuel per last Noon_Label" expression. That is, with this all the other expression would give output as zero and get suppressed to give you your desired chart

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Is there any way to check the latest value of the Fuel Per Last Noon field depending on the field SURVEY_DATE OR SURVEY_DATE_NUM using set analysis

max(

{<

SURVEY_DATE_NUM    = {"$(=max(SURVEY_DATE_NUM))"}

>}

[Fuel per most recent Report]    )

I want to see the latest value of the field then i think it would be the perfect data for me

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

If(max([Fuel per last Noon])= max(total [Fuel per last Noon]), Max([Fuel per last Noon]))

could you please explain this code or elaborate,am still a bit confused

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Currently I am using your code and I got this result.

How can I suppress the other fields which are blank? At the same time I want to remove the other fields and only show the maximum record