Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alvinford
Contributor III
Contributor III

Need Help on ApplyMap

Hi All,
Struck up with the following issue and need your help. 
The Terrm Start Date have the   following values. 
TermStartDate
01/01/2010
01/05/2012
01/01/2013
I am using the following code to get the TermStartDate Values into the Table ABC.
TermStart:
Mapping Load
Key,
TermStartDate
Resident TempTable;
ABC:
Load
Key,
Applymap
('TermStart',Key,Date) as TermStartDate,
Country,
Status
from Employee.Qvd;
But I am getting only one value . How could I resolve this problem. 

TermStartDate
01/05/2012
Regards,
Alvin.
14 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

It's probably defaulting to the 3rd parameter, Date. Check to make sure that your key has a match in both tables and that it's in the same format in both (i.e. either text in both or numeric).

Regards,

Vlad

alvinford
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Vlad,

I have checked the Key and the Date Format, They are correct . Its combination of text and Numeric. Is there any other reason that leads to this issue .

Regards,

Alvin.

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

I think It is defaulting the date value.can you attach the file. It would be easier to identify the root cause

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

There are potentially several reasons this can happen. Can you post a reduced example?

Not applicable

Please can you check the values in the Key used in the mapping table. Sometimes the value in the Key will be same and the first record from the apply map will be displayed.

Not applicable

Please can you check the values in the Key used in the mapping table. Sometimes the value in the Key will be same and the first record from the apply map will be displayed.

Not applicable

Not applicable

alvinford
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Vlad,

I have attached the required QVD and Sample Application. Reuest your help.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Alvin.