Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aboxhammer
Contributor
Contributor

Neglecting subcategory after uploading data

Hi there,

I need to provide a table with schedulers and their products, but my excel data base contains schedulers from other units I need to exclude without changing the excel file.

When using if or wildmatch in the table collums my whole column shows no values.

Is there an easy way to

1) make qlik neglect those schedulers I dont need after loading the data, like an if or filter function in the data preparation?

Thanks a lot and stay healthy

Andi

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
edwin
Master II
Master II

match should work esp if you know which ones specifically to include or exclude.  try this (it will retain anything not in the list):

load *
where match(Cust,'BC','NNN','NDS')=0;
load * inline [
Cust
A
BC
NDS
DEF
];

View solution in original post

preetipriti
Contributor
Contributor

try this one.

load *
load * inline [
Cust
A
BC
NDS
DEF
]; 

Mcdvoice

View solution in original post

6 Replies
edwin
Master II
Master II

match should work esp if you know which ones specifically to include or exclude.  try this (it will retain anything not in the list):

load *
load * inline [
Cust
A
BC
NDS
DEF
];

preetipriti
Contributor
Contributor

try this one.

load *
load * inline [
Cust
A
BC
NDS
DEF
]; 

Mcdvoice

Jasereze3
Contributor
Contributor

Are you Looking for Matheson Gas Login then check here Matheson Gas Login Official portal.

Blackjonh
Contributor
Contributor

Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer to some information in your post. thank you!

Click Here

mewab50087
Contributor
Contributor

MyHealth Plan Account, which can significantly help individuals take control of their health-related expenses and make informed financial decisions.
https://www.diigo.com/item/note/ahpg9/yi3j?k=7ce125c3a5cb64a4ca25030380ba2da2

Nderfdrdsrcs
Contributor
Contributor

In this article, we will delve into the various aspects of how MyMercy Login  is transforming patient-centric care. From personalized treatment plans to seamless access to medical information, MyMercy is setting new standards for the healthcare industry. https://gaatz-ploialls-hyauently.yolasite.com/