Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New Field Help

Hi All,

I need  to build the flowing graph:

Capture.PNG

The filed i have also includes other dates that i wont be using (like 10/1/2016 and so on), I only need to count late 30, late 60 and late 90.

What is the best way to create a new field using only "late" dates?

Please advise.

Capture.PNG

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

We have a missing single quote here:

=Count({<[Expected Remedition Date] *= {'30 Days LATE', '60 Days LATE', '90 Days LATE'}, [Plan_2016] *= {1}, [Vendor Type] *= {'Quality Systems'}>}[Expected Remedition Date])

Not applicable
Author

Thank you  for all the help in the past few days!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter

What will be the operator if we want to count values other than the one listed for remediation date:

=count({<[Expected Remediation Date] *= {'30 Days LATE', '60 Days LATE', '90 Days LATE'}>} WhateverYouLikeToCount)

I looked old posts that said we can use -= or =- but none of that worked.

sunny_talwar

May be this:

=Count({<WhateverYouLikeToCount = e({<[Expected Remediation Date] = {'30 Days LATE', '60 Days LATE', '90 Days LATE'}>})>} WhateverYouLikeToCount)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot.

I figured out that the reason why -= was not working was because of the nulls in the data. Those records are getting excluded.

I tried your syntax above and got the same result. Is there a way to make sure that the records with null values also get counted?