Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Organizing files in qlikview

Hi all,

I have a problem with organizing my files in access point.

For example I have 10 sale dashboards in my sales category and I have 5 branches, that I reduced files with branch id in order to limit each branch to view just its respective data,

So every person who log in will see 50(10 * 5) files and he has to search in a very crowded page to find his desired report.

Now how can I organize this files in a way that each person in each branch just see her relevant report?

Tip: I used publisher to reduce files based on branch id which is set in section access

Many Thanks

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about the simple answer.  You can search for the qvw you want.  I have 50 or more apps and I merely have to type the first couple letters and it takes me to a list of manageable chioices.  You could also use Categories so that your specific user has a smaller list to choose from.ap filters.PNG

Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

HI,

tanks for replying

Actually I already use category for categorizing dashboards based on department(sale,financial,management,.)

,but I would like to divide categories based on branches(for example sale-branch 1,sale-branch 2,..)

is it feasible?or is there another way to improve my first page visually?