Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis for AND

count( if(not isnull(MinNoAfterFirstYes) and not isnull(MinFirstYes),if(Audit_Date>=Date_Master_From and Audit_Date<=Date_Master_To,CallID)))

How can i write it in set analysis method.....Please help....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hey,

Oops, my bad about the not isnull

Does this expression work?

Count({< MinNoAfterFirstYes={*}, MinFirstYes={*}, Audit_Date={">=$(=Date_Master_From)<=$(=Date_Master_To)"} >} CallID)

This should show you all the data that has non null values in fields "MinNoAfterFirstYes" and "MinFirstYes" and the date falls between the defined dates. If it gives you a syntax error, try replacing Audit_Date={">=$(=Date_Master_From)<=$(=Date_Master_To)"} with (for example) this to see if the date part is the problem:

Audit_Date={">=1.10.2012 <=31.10.2012"}

-Teemu

View solution in original post

12 Replies
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

You can achieve this using intersection operator.

Count({<MinNoAfterFirstYes={*}>}*{<MinFirstYes={*}>}*{<Audit_Date={">=$(=Date_Master_From)<=$(=Date_Master_To)"}>} CallID)

Not applicable
Author

everything looking gud but its missing not null in above expression. How to use add that.

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

={*} is to return the non null values.

Not applicable
Author

The expression provided by you is not working....Shows red lines in expression window of any chart object. Syntax error kind of thing.

teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello,

I don't think that {*} calculates null values because nulls cannot be selected. I would probably create a flag into the data that tells you if a certain field is null. Then you can use the flag to include those null rows.

-Teemu

Not applicable
Author

Can you please provide me the syntax by assuming flag. Anyway I wil create flag. After that what will be the syntax for above expression which I have posted above....?

Please help.

Not applicable
Author

Can you please provide me the syntax by assuming flag. Anyway I wil create flag. After that what will be the syntax for above expression which I have posted above....?

Please help.

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

What this means?

not isnull(MinNoAfterFirstYes)

Your trying to retrieve non null values. right?

It doesn't select null values it will select non null values..

Not applicable
Author

I am talikng about this expression. It is not working. Shows syntax error when i put in expr

ession window. Can you provide me right syntax.

I tried by changing here and there but not worked. So please suggest.

Count({<MinNoAfterFirstYes={*}>}*{<MinFirstYes={*}>}*{<Audit_Date={">=$(=Date_Master_From)<=$(=Date_Master_To)"}>} CallID)