Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis for AND

count( if(not isnull(MinNoAfterFirstYes) and not isnull(MinFirstYes),if(Audit_Date>=Date_Master_From and Audit_Date<=Date_Master_To,CallID)))

How can i write it in set analysis method.....Please help....

12 Replies
teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hey,

Oops, my bad about the not isnull

Does this expression work?

Count({< MinNoAfterFirstYes={*}, MinFirstYes={*}, Audit_Date={">=$(=Date_Master_From)<=$(=Date_Master_To)"} >} CallID)

This should show you all the data that has non null values in fields "MinNoAfterFirstYes" and "MinFirstYes" and the date falls between the defined dates. If it gives you a syntax error, try replacing Audit_Date={">=$(=Date_Master_From)<=$(=Date_Master_To)"} with (for example) this to see if the date part is the problem:

Audit_Date={">=1.10.2012 <=31.10.2012"}

-Teemu

Not applicable
Author

The expression provided by you is working fine but can you tell me why it shows red lines in expression window of any chart object. For set analysis only it shows like this. If I write the simple if condition then it wont show the red lines. Looks like syntax error but not exactly.(Means it works but red lines shows).

teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Often when you use variables in set analysis, the parser thinks there's a syntax error even if there isn't. So basically it's just a "feature" of the parser component

-Teemu