Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set analysis using Month Function as operator

Trying to make the iPlanMonth#, Month#, and Fiscal Year select only what is current month/Year. Example I only want to to pull the values from the Forecasted version 10(oct) where the Month is 10(oct) and only for 2017.

SUM({1<iPlanMonth#={'=Month(Today())'},Month#={'=Month(Today())'},[Fiscal year]={'=Year(Today())'}>}[Metric Tons])

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

below worked but I cannot get same results for to grab the Min selected date for iPlanMonth#

Current month forecast sum:

SUM({<iPlanMonth# = {$(=Max(num(iPlanMonth#)))},[Data Source]={'Forecast'},[Fiscal year] = {$(=num(Year(Today())))}>}[Metric Tons])

Thanks,

SUM({<iPlanMonth# = {$(=Min(num(iPlanMonth#)))},[Data Source]={'Forecast'},[Fiscal year] = {$(=num(Year(Today())))}>}[Metric Tons])

its_anandrjs

This way try with commas

SUM({<iPlanMonth# = { "$(=Max(num(iPlanMonth#)))" }, [Data Source] = {'Forecast'} , [Fiscal year] = {"$(=num(Year(Today())))" }>}[Metric Tons])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks that worked to get the Current Month forecast, but I cant seem to get it to work to get the previous months. Is there a way to take the min iPlanMonth# based on the selection?

dinuwanbr
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Can you upload a sample here?

Rgds,

Tharindu