Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW: Seamless Public Data Sharing with Qlik's New Anonymous Access Capability: TELL ME MORE!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mromrod22
Partner - Contributor III

Show values of month and accumulated at the same time

Hi community,

I have a problem. I need create a bars char where show quantity of distinct IDs and accumulated from January to current month.

capt1.PNG

I create a new dimension Valor_Grafico (dimension that show in char) linking with Calendar through field "Mes":

capt3.PNG 

My expression is from the two cases:

If (Valor_Grafico<>'Acumulado',

sum(aggr(count(DISTINCT {<[Tipo Fecha]={$(vTipoFecha)}, Foto = {'Publicación anual'}, CASO_VALOR_ACTUAL={4}, ESSO_ID_ESTADO*={3,4}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

+

count(DISTINCT {<[Tipo Fecha]={$(vTipoFecha)}, Foto = {'Publicación anual'}, ESSO_ID_ESTADO*={3,4}, SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD*=E({<ESSO_ID_ESTADO*={3,4}, [Transición sin precedente]=, [Tipo Fecha]={$(vTipoFecha)},

Foto = {'Publicación anual'},CASO_VALOR_ACTUAL={4}>}SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD), [Transición sin precedente],Año))

sum(aggr(count(DISTINCT {<[Tipo Fecha]={$(vTipoFecha)}, Foto = {'Publicación anual'}, Mes={"<=$(=max(Mes))"}, CASO_VALOR_ACTUAL={4}, ESSO_ID_ESTADO*={3,4}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

+

count(DISTINCT {<[Tipo Fecha]={$(vTipoFecha)}, Foto = {'Publicación anual'}, Mes={"<=$(=max(Mes))"}, ESSO_ID_ESTADO*={3,4}, SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD*=E({<ESSO_ID_ESTADO*={3,4}, [Transición sin precedente]=, [Tipo Fecha]={$(vTipoFecha)},

Foto = {'Publicación anual'},CASO_VALOR_ACTUAL={4}>}SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD), [Transición sin precedente],Año))

)

My intention is show Valor_Grafico how dimension, and calculate the expression controlling with IF the accumulation condition, but always show the month or the accumulation. Never two.

capt2.PNG

How can show two values at the same time?

Very thanks.

Bye.

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample qvw to show the issue and also provide the expected output for the sample qvw provided?

mromrod22
Author

Select a year and a month. The bar char show month´s value and accumulated to current month. This success, but is a easy example...

sunny_talwar

What would you want to see instead?

mromrod22
Author

That´s I want see, but not show in the real qw, only I see month´s value or accumulated:

capt2.PNG

sunny_talwar

Can you convert your chart into a straight table (may be create a copy and do this) and see if you see 0's or a number which is too small to show up on the chart? Also, if you can share a reduced version of your actual application, I might be able to see what the issue is

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

mromrod22
Author

Sorry, I can´t share the QW of my client (confidentiallity policy)

sunny_talwar

Did you look at the attached link? It does address confidentiality concerns. You can scramble the data before you add the qvw here

mromrod22
Author

Yes, I look the link, but I can´t. Prohibited. Sorry and thanks.