Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Showing additional calculations line chart labels

Hello all,

I am trying to find the approach to build out-of-the-box labels in the line charts and include the results of several formulae.

What I need is to show the values in a way '98% (98 out of 100)', instead of simple percentage '98%'. I have given an example of what I'm trying to achieve below with the red text.

I have found a functionality to add 'Text as a popup' which is helpful, but I'd like the user to see additional information without the need to hover over.

Could anyone share the suggestions how to achieve this?

Thank you!

Picture1.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kusumanchir
Creator
Creator

Hi Tatiana,

Please find the attached app.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This may occurs Overlap issue to display that. May be possible

='(' & [% Expression] & ' Out of 100)'

OR

='(' & [% Expression] & ' Out of' & [Full Accumulation Formula] &')'

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hello Anil,

Thank you for your reply. This was one of my first ideas to try, but it shows error message in the chart and doesn't show the graph, when I try to do this kind of expression.

Any other ideas?

Thank you!

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Hi Tatiana,

try Expression like this

Dual(Num(Sum(Value),'#0 %')&' ('&Sum(Value)*100&' out of 100)',Sum(Value))

Regards,

Antonio

Anil_Babu_Samineni

In fact, Dual() can help you. But fortunately the Data points not good to me. As i mention earlier it may over laps. Why not Pop-Up for that using 2 expressions.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kusumanchir
Creator
Creator

Hi Tatiana,

Please find the attached app.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Rasly, thank you so much for your help! It works exactly as I needed