Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Showing calculated field for a predefined key value

Hello,

I have a table with the count of subscribers for a specific flow_id in a specific run_id.

for each flow_id I have several 'Opcodes' (can repeat themselves).

I created another table that for each flow and existing opcode gives the count of this opcode for a specific flow.

Now, I want to show this result: opcode_count(for each opcode) * subscriber_count (for the corresponding flow), BUT, I want to set

the RUN_ID to a specific value on this sheet, without the ability of the user to change it.

How can I do that? it works with a simple expressions, but in order to fix the run Id I need set analysis but the expression does not require any aggregations.

will be glad for some help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

In qlikview every expression is aggregated. If you don't specify one then the only() function is used. And the only function also accepts set modifiers: only({<RUN_ID={'ValueX'}>} SomeThing )

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

In qlikview every expression is aggregated. If you don't specify one then the only() function is used. And the only function also accepts set modifiers: only({<RUN_ID={'ValueX'}>} SomeThing )

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!

Another question.

now I have an aggregated table:

Capture.JPG.jpg

I need the sum of  'opcode_total_count' for each opcode.

how is it done?

Thanks,

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Depends. If you want subtotals in the pivot table you can enable partial sums for the RunChunkFlowOpcode_ID dimension on the Presentation tab of the properties window of the pivot table.

Not applicable
Author

I would like in the end to show a graph where the dimension is the OPCODE

and the  expression is the SUM of the opcode_total_count per opcode from this table.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Based on your information so far I think this would work: sum({<RUN_ID={'ValueX'}>} opcode_count * subscriber_count)

If not try posting a sample application: Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Not applicable
Author

already tried it, the calculation is wrong, this is the outcome:

Capture.JPG.jpg

The total should be 3, not 9.