Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Status Box!

DateA end countB end countC end count
9/28/201614317228
9/28/201612717337
9/29/201612021941
9/30/201624521920
10/3/20167522020
10/4/201602230

Hi!!

this is the same data for my question.this is a task tracker. and work comes into my tasktracker as i am working. so I just log the number of tasks that I have on my queue at the end of the day. so that the next day, i can start with something that has most volume in the task tracker.

what i want to do is make a small box that contains the most recently logged end count for the three jobs.

so today is 5th Oct and I did not log any anything. but the most recent task tracker log says that i have 0 task for project A 223 tasks for project B 0 tasks for project C

I want them to float in a box with caption name project A and contents with larger sized numbers.

Please help!!

Thank you in advance!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

You are looking to display the most recent information for the three projects in a text box object? Is that what you are looking to get?

Not applicable
Author

Yes! exactly!

they are the numbers I want to have pop out so that it is easy to tell which of the three I have to prioritize.

it will be literally a status box

Not applicable
Author

6Capture.PNG

for our dataset. it will look like this!

sunny_talwar

Status box? What is a status box? I am not sure I understand

sunny_talwar

May be three text box objects like this::

='Project A' & Chr(10) & Sum({<[Project Name] = {'A'}, Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} Count)

='Project B' & Chr(10) & Sum({<[Project Name] = {'B'}, Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} Count)

='Project C' & Chr(10) & Sum({<[Project Name] = {'C'}, Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} Count)

sunny_talwar

Sample attached

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

For this dataset, I do not have column named Project Name.

like the above dataset that I provided, the name of the column is just A end count, B end count, C end count.

Not applicable
Author

thank you for the sample attached! but the dataset looks exactly like I provided!

sunny_talwar

Then try these expressions:

='Project A' & Chr(10) & Sum({<Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} [A end count])

='Project B' & Chr(10) & Sum({<Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} [B end count])

='Project C' & Chr(10) & Sum({<Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} [C end count])