Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Status Box!

DateA end countB end countC end count
9/28/201614317228
9/28/201612717337
9/29/201612021941
9/30/201624521920
10/3/20167522020
10/4/201602230

Hi!!

this is the same data for my question.this is a task tracker. and work comes into my tasktracker as i am working. so I just log the number of tasks that I have on my queue at the end of the day. so that the next day, i can start with something that has most volume in the task tracker.

what i want to do is make a small box that contains the most recently logged end count for the three jobs.

so today is 5th Oct and I did not log any anything. but the most recent task tracker log says that i have 0 task for project A 223 tasks for project B 0 tasks for project C

I want them to float in a box with caption name project A and contents with larger sized numbers.

Please help!!

Thank you in advance!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

You are looking to display the most recent information for the three projects in a text box object? Is that what you are looking to get?

Not applicable
Author

Yes! exactly!

they are the numbers I want to have pop out so that it is easy to tell which of the three I have to prioritize.

it will be literally a status box

Not applicable
Author

6Capture.PNG

for our dataset. it will look like this!

sunny_talwar

Status box? What is a status box? I am not sure I understand

sunny_talwar

May be three text box objects like this::

='Project A' & Chr(10) & Sum({<[Project Name] = {'A'}, Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} Count)

='Project B' & Chr(10) & Sum({<[Project Name] = {'B'}, Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} Count)

='Project C' & Chr(10) & Sum({<[Project Name] = {'C'}, Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} Count)

sunny_talwar

Sample attached

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

For this dataset, I do not have column named Project Name.

like the above dataset that I provided, the name of the column is just A end count, B end count, C end count.

Not applicable
Author

thank you for the sample attached! but the dataset looks exactly like I provided!

sunny_talwar

Then try these expressions:

='Project A' & Chr(10) & Sum({<Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} [A end count])

='Project B' & Chr(10) & Sum({<Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} [B end count])

='Project C' & Chr(10) & Sum({<Date = {"$(=Date(Max(Date), 'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} [C end count])