Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

To pick Exactly 12 Months oh Data in Final App

Hi Friends,QlikView Gurus stuck with work please help on how to get past 12 months of data into Application,

i Have Accout Period Column i Need to Get past 12 months data fron current date.Please share code modifications

1)MakeDate(mid([Acct-Prd],2,4),Right([Acct-Prd],2),'01') as Monthstart,

MakeDate(mid([Acct-Prd],2,4),Right([Acct-Prd],2),IF(Right([Acct-Prd],2)='01','31',if(Right([Acct-Prd],2)='02','28'))as MothEnd

In above how to write logic for February to get 28 or 29 days.

After getting Start date end date while writting Below condition on QVD

where Monthstart>=Date($(venddate),'MM/DD/YYYY')

and Monthstart<=Date($(vstartdate),'MM/DD/YYYY');===>not getting values

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can any one please help on how to write filter logic on Qvd Load for Qvdgen to get 12 months filter on selection

and Monthstart<=Date($(vstartdate),'MM/DD/YYYY');

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Your date field Acct-Prd has dates in the following format :  0YYYYMM . I don't know what the 0 signifies but you probably want a WHERE filter like:

MonthStart(date(date#(  right( [Acct-Prd],6), 'YYYYMM')))  >=MonthStart( addmonths( Today(),-12))

and

MonthEnd(date(date#(  right( [Acct-Prd],6), 'YYYYMM'))) <=  MonthEnd( Today())

This will check for Acct-Prds whose month is >= than the month that is 12 months before todays date and <= today's

month

Not applicable
Author

Actually can any one please do needful,written Logic as below on Qvd_Gen but not giving any data,if so please suggest correct Approach

and Monthend<=Date($(vstartdate),'MM/DD/YYYY');

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try this script, I think the issue is with the dateformat

where Monthstart>=Date('$(venddate)')

and Monthend<=Date('$(vstartdate)');

Did you checked the values of variables, is dates are assigned to this variables?  If variables are assigned then check the format of variables and Monthstart and Monthend are same.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

sorry for Deley Response i didnt resolve Issue Completely .I will start new discussion