Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcushenriquesk

Turn Around Time Dashboard, Mutli-Line graph expressions

Hello!

So basically I have a few tables I am working with within a view of a sheet I created. In essence I want to create a Line graph that has one line to represent the count of 'REQUISITIONS.ACC_ID,' which is the field of a primary key that represents the orders we receive, that has a difference in time of 'REQUISITIONS.RECEIVED_DATE' and 'REQUISITIONS.PRINTED_DATE' that is less then 2 days. The other line will represent all other ACC_IDS that lie over a 2 day difference between those date fields. The catch also is that all of these 'ACC_IDs' must have a 'PANELS.PANEL_ID' within the values of '4000, 9209.' The panels table is associated with the REQUISITIONS table via requisitons.panel_id = panels.Panel_id. I would also like to have the del_FLAG of these tables to be 'F'

AS of right now I have this code:

=Count(DISTINCT If(Interval(Date([PRINTED_DATE],'MM/dd/yyyy') - Date([RECEIVED_DATE],'MM/dd/yyyy'), 'DD') <= 2), AND IF(WildMatch(PANEL_ID, '4000', '9209')), [ACC_ID])

But i get a error telling me that if can only take 2-3 parameters.

It would be a great help to be pointed in the right directions with this especially since I am new to qliksense.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Marcushenriquesk
Author

For example I want to show if((Printed_date - Received_Date) >= 2 days) then count ACC_ID where panels.Panel_ID are in ('4000','9209')

Marcushenriquesk
Author

Here is the Code I have so far as well. 

=Count(If(Interval(Date(Date#([PRINTED_DATE],'MM/DD/yyyy hh:mm:ss'),'MM/dd/yyyy') - Date(Date#([RECEIVED_DATE],'MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss'),'MM/dd/yyyy'), 'DD') < 2, 1, 0), [ACC_ID])

However, I get a error saying that count only takes one parameter.