Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

add 'text in chart ' to gauges in a Trellis chart arrangement

I have a series of gauges showing % objective achieved in sales performance in  a number of districts within a selected region. The gauges are trellis-ed I want to add text that shows the exact value of the percentage achieved. When I add a Text in Chart calculation, it only shows ONCE for the entire chart, using the sum of the sales / sum of objectives for all districts within the selected region.  Any ideas on how to make it calculate and show for each district?

thanks!

2 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

The trellis won't give you this but a 'spark line' will give a version of this, but not on the actual chart.

To create a spark line, create a straight table chart and add the dimension you want trellised. Include the expression you had from before but on the expression tab change the 'representation' of the expression from text to one of the gauges. 

Increase the row height on the presentation tab to make it better and do other styling as you see fit.

In the sample below the 'text in chart' shows to the right of the chart.  Best part is its all dynamic.

Capture.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jonathan, I will lok into this option.