Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naresh1
Contributor III
Contributor III

below my data can anyone please tell me

By comparing "ResolutionDeadline Date" column to "closedDate"
1. How to get count of tickets which are completed within "ResolutionDeadline date"
2. How to get count of tickets which are completed after "Resolution DeadlineDate"

IMG-20190909-WA0000.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidM
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

there are plenty of ways how you can do it, either create field in script and use in set analysis, use set analysis with formula, or plain if function.

Count({<[Closed Date] = {"=[Closed Date]>[Resolution Deadline Date]"}>}ID) - this is for completed after

Count({<[Closed Date] = {"=[Closed Date]<=[Resolution Deadline Date]"}>}ID) - this is for completed within resolution date

View solution in original post

3 Replies
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

create one more column, wherein  (ResolutionDeadline Date - closedDate) as FLag

1. How to get count of tickets which are completed within "ResolutionDeadline date" - count rows where FLag is positive
2. How to get count of tickets which are completed after "Resolution DeadlineDate" - count rows where FLag is negative

DavidM
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

there are plenty of ways how you can do it, either create field in script and use in set analysis, use set analysis with formula, or plain if function.

Count({<[Closed Date] = {"=[Closed Date]>[Resolution Deadline Date]"}>}ID) - this is for completed after

Count({<[Closed Date] = {"=[Closed Date]<=[Resolution Deadline Date]"}>}ID) - this is for completed within resolution date

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Naresh, did either of the two posts help?  If so, please be sure to give credit by using the Accept as Solution button on any posts that did help you with things.  If you did something different, consider sharing that, and after you post that, you can mark that as the solution using the button I mentioned above.  If you are still trying to figure things out, please provide an update as to where you stand.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.