Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

calculation condition

I would like a graph to only show results if there are less that 91 days selected on the filter. The issue is that someone might select a month or a number of weeks. There is a field called "date" which would house data for the individual days.

Thank for your help.

Drew

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schlettig
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

if the user is able to select in a different field, you should use:

getpossiblecount(date) as an alternative.

This function gives you for both cases, direct selected (green) in the date field and indirect selected (white) the correct number.

Best regards,

Christian

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

=Sum({<Year=, Month=, week=, day= , datefield = {">=$(=Date(Max(datefield)-90),'DD/MM/YYYY') < $(=Date(Max(datefield),'DD/MM/YYYY')"}>}Sales)

Change the date format as per your date field.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
walterlh
Creator II
Creator II

Hola Drew, intentaste con la sección "Limites de Dimensión"  en las propiedades del gráfico???

Not applicable
Author

I'm not too sure what the sales field is meant to be? The chart I am using is a combo chart so has a few calculations in it. I thought that it would be possible using a "getselected" statement and could then apply a distinct count on the number of days associated to the selections being made?

Many thanks for your help.

Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

enable conditional checkbox for your expressio, then type:

getselectedcount(date) < 91

Best Regards

Stefan

schlettig
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

if the user is able to select in a different field, you should use:

getpossiblecount(date) as an alternative.

This function gives you for both cases, direct selected (green) in the date field and indirect selected (white) the correct number.

Best regards,

Christian

Not applicable
Author

perfect thank you