Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriscools
Creator II
Creator II

how to only count the values for orders higher than a certain amount?

Hello,

i have an expression to give the ordered amounts against the order status as dimension

this gives me the totals

sum(OrderPriceUnitNet * OrderQty)

But for transportcosts we have a policy to only ship out those orders that are higher than 750 €, and

now i would like to make the sum of the amounts of only those orders who have a total higher than 750€

and i have the same question to count these orders, this is the expression i have to count the orders per dimension

sum(OrderPriceUnitNet * OrderQty) / count ( DISTINCT OrderNumber)

but how would i then count only those orders higher then 750€?

thanx!

chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

you can use something in the light of

for counting orders:

sum(aggr(if(sum(OrderPriceUnitNet*OrderQty)>750,1,0),OrderNumber,yourDimension))

for the amount of this orders:

sum(aggr(if(sum(OrderPriceUnitNet*OrderQty)>750,sum(OrderPriceUnitNet*OrderQty),0),OrderNumber,yourDimension))

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

you can use something in the light of

for counting orders:

sum(aggr(if(sum(OrderPriceUnitNet*OrderQty)>750,1,0),OrderNumber,yourDimension))

for the amount of this orders:

sum(aggr(if(sum(OrderPriceUnitNet*OrderQty)>750,sum(OrderPriceUnitNet*OrderQty),0),OrderNumber,yourDimension))

chriscools
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hey thank you!

for the counting of the orders it is ok that works, but for the amounts i get all zeros.

this is the formula  i use:

sum (aggr(if(sum(OrderPriceUnitNet*OrderQty)>750, sum ( OrderPriceUnitNet*orderqty),0),OrderNumber))

any idea?

i left the dimension out of the expression, because the dimension is allready in the dimensionfield of the table.

grtz,

chris

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Chris

Perhaps its just a typo in your post, but yYou seem to have field "OrderQty" and field "orderqty". QV is case sensitive for field names, so these are different fields (or "orderqty" does not exist).

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
chriscools
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hey Jonathan,

thanx this was indeed the case.

thanx!

chris