Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

percentage, total and evolution

Hello there,

working on a draw i have that kind of graph

LOAD Nom,
Prénom,
[Adresse e-mail],
Status,
Langue,
[Champ libre 1],
[Champ libre 2],
Country,
subfield(Country,'-',1) as CorrectedCountry,
Date(Floor([Date de création])) as Date,
year([Date de création]) as year,
month([Date de création]) as month,
day([Date de création]) as day,
hour([Date de création]) as hour,
Time(Frac([Date de création])) as Time

this is my expression, quite simple

=count(DISTINCT [Adresse e-mail])

the dimension is DAY

questions are the following...

TOTAL : i need to add another graph showing the evolution ...in my case 4824, first day, 14967 second day..... what would be the best expression to calculate and to show this.

PERCENTAGE : i need to add somewhere the evolution in percentage between day -1 and day+1 what do you recommend to use ?

EVOLUTION : last point, i need to do an estimation of the progression...meaning that i need to estimate the total number of participants knowing the fact that the draw will run 10 to 12 days...

Thanks for your help...quite simple question i know  

UPDATE : Something strange happening look at the png file ...

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello

how to include the "DAY" data into your percentage

=(Above(count(DISTINCT [Adresse e-mail])) - count(DISTINCT [Adresse e-mail]))/Above(count(DISTINCT [Adresse e-mail]))

what would be interesting for my Dashboard is to had a figure showing what is the evolution in percentage between yesterday and today .

Best

JP

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

count(field name)/count(total field name)

ashishkalia
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hey jphfavre,

• Take Dimension Day
  • Total = count( {<Day ={ '<=$( = Max(Day) )' }>}DISTINCT EMAIL)
  • Percentage = (count( {<Day ={ '<=$( = Max(Day) )' }>}DISTINCT EMAIL) - count( {<Day ={ '<$( = Max(Day) )' }>}DISTINCT EMAIL) ) / count( {<Day ={ '<=$( = Max(Day) )' }>}DISTINCT EMAIL)
  • Not sure what you looking for third one.

Please tell if this is working or not.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

for the third is the following. Knowing that we still have 10 days of competion and knowing that each we increase the number of participants by X%, how many participants could we estimate at the end of the competition....40'000, 50'000, etcc...more ...

is that clearer ?

ashishkalia
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Is it what you looking for:-

count( {<Day ={ '<=$( = Max(Day) )' }>}DISTINCT EMAIL)+(   count( {<Day ={ '<=$( = Max(Day) )' }>}DISTINCT EMAIL)*vForcast/100   )

Where vForecast is a variable which you can assign to inputbox and let user decide the % of forecasting.

Not applicable
Author

looking good   but how to implement the fact that the competition will still run for 10 days...