Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set analysis?

i have listbox year

year:

1)when i click on 2002 i want sales from  2002  to    2008

2) when i click on 2004 i want sales from  2000   to 2004

3)when i click on any year and  after clearing the selections i want see sales for 2002 and 2003 ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Hi,

1st expression Like this,

Sum({Year={">=$(=max(Year))"}}Sales)     // This will give you sum of sales from selection Month to till Last

2nd Expression Like this,

Sum({Year={"<=$(=max(Year))"}}Sales)     // This will give you sum of sales from start to current Selection Year.

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
PrashantSangle

Hi,

What is logic behind it?

Can you explain in details?

Regards

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

1)first one is  when i selecet any year   i want sales from that selection year to till last

2)second one is when i select  for example year  2004 i want see the sales from 2000 to 2004

3)by default i want see selection for 2003 and 2004 if i click on   2005 i want see for  2003,2004 and 2005 when i clear this selection i have to see selection for 2003 and 2004 it should not clear .

give me these three expressions

Not applicable
Author

You can't create too many types dependent selection on a single list box you can create a single based dependent selection you can follow this link to give you the desired results

http://community.qlik.com/thread/126161

Not applicable
Author

hi ra bhanu ekkadunnavu

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Better you create all three conditions seperatly and store in a variable and the call them using a button (launching a action).I hope that will work.

REgards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
PrashantSangle

Hi,

1st expression Like this,

Sum({Year={">=$(=max(Year))"}}Sales)     // This will give you sum of sales from selection Month to till Last

2nd Expression Like this,

Sum({Year={"<=$(=max(Year))"}}Sales)     // This will give you sum of sales from start to current Selection Year.

Regards

PrashantSangle

Hi,

3rd Expression Like this,

if(getSelectedCount(Year)=0,

Sum({Year={"2003","2004"}}Sales),

Sum({Year={"2003","2004"}}Sales)+Sum({Year={"$(=max(Year))"}}Sales))

Regards