Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poppypearce
Creator
Creator

should iis services be stopped during qlikview server upgrade

Hi,

except QDS all the other qlikview services are running in the same machine where iis is installed.

in this setup, should we stop all the iis services when we upgrade qlikview?

anybody faced similar scenario please advice.

if we dont stop the iis services during qlikview server upgrade what might be the impact?

Regards,

Poppy

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

As i know QDS is Qlikview which is not relevant for IIS. So, Don't need to stop the IIS.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
poppypearce
Creator
Creator
Author

All the qlikview services & IIS services are running in the same server, even then is it not required to restart the IIS service??

After upgrade the IIS stopped working and the certificates got corrupted, so wanted to check if this is an impact of the upgrade??

has anyone come across this issue?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Few months backward i worked upgrade and my company maintains IIS only. But, We are not building any Certification related for windows but while install the OS they are using some Patch file which auto certify like ISO. So, Coming to Qlik respect i never face any issue while upgrade. But, To come pcammaert‌ can work with you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful