Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

the form from a Line in a diagram

Hi,

I have 4 columns (the Euro values below) and I take the sum from everyone of them 

that's my formula in the diagram settings:   sum(column1) + sum(column2)+ Sum(column 3)+ Sum(column 4)

script:

load: KW,

From ...

load Euro Value1,

Euro Value2,

Euro Value3,

Euro Value4;

from ...

the result is the green line from the picture.

but I want the steps in the line from every sum like the brown line in the picture (Graph2)

background:

I have several Projects and every projekt has several lines

Euro value1               Euro value2               Euro value3               Euro value4                    calendar weeks

project1               10€                            5€                             .                              .                                   2

project2                 0€                          15€                                       .                                        .                                             

project3               20€                           63€                             .                             .                                   25

project1               52€                           40€                                       

project2               29€                           87€

project3               20€                           14€                                                              

the values in the X-axis are the calendar weeks but the Euro values shouldn't be only in the calendar weeks they are in the line

for example the first line with project1 should show a line with the value 10€ from calendar week 1 - 13 and not a point on the calendar week 2

the problem is, if I don't load the calendar weeks, the other lines doesn't fit, so I have to load the column.

If I load al datas in one load order I get the green line from the picture (Graph)

Have anyone a idea how to do it?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When using the 1 as the Set Identifier you start your set analysis from the full dataset, regardless of selection.

Using $ instead respects current selections in fields.

Also, that is a massive expression

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I build this result

sum({1<KW = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1]) &
sum({1< KW ={14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q2]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1] )&
sum({1< KW ={27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q3]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q2]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1]) &
sum({1< KW ={40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q4]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q3]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q2]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1]

)

If nothing is selected, everything is fine, but if I select a project the line doesn't change the values.

Is it possible to say

if a project selected, than take sum of it??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When using the 1 as the Set Identifier you start your set analysis from the full dataset, regardless of selection.

Using $ instead respects current selections in fields.

Also, that is a massive expression

Not applicable
Author

thanks Johannes, that was it

I know, but I hadn't any other ideas to solve my problem