Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabrodru
Contributor II
Contributor II

Version control

Hello,

I hope you're doing well. I have a question regarding Qlik Cloud. Is there a way to have version control for apps in Qlik Cloud? I'm interested in keeping track of changes and managing different versions of my apps. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Labels (3)
4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Tony7
Support
Support

Hi @gabrodru

That is possible and i recently tried it myself to assure that it works, you can restore the 50 latest version controls. 

All the best, 

Tony

View solution in original post

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Qlik Cloud currently supports versioning script only. 

Third party products like Soterre  or Gitqlok are required to version the entire app. 

-Rob

gabrodru
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you  for sharing this information! 😊 I wasn't aware that Qlik Cloud only supports script versioning. 📝 It's great to know about third-party options like Soterre and Gitqlok for versioning the entire app. 🔄📲 I really appreciate your input, and I find these options to be very useful!

gabrodru
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Tony7 

Thanks for the solution! 😊🙌 It's great to know that the latest 50 version controls can be restored. I love having that confirmation!

Best regards! 👋😊

4 Replies
Tony7
Support
Support

Hi @gabrodru

That is possible and i recently tried it myself to assure that it works, you can restore the 50 latest version controls. 

All the best, 

Tony

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Qlik Cloud currently supports versioning script only. 

Third party products like Soterre  or Gitqlok are required to version the entire app. 

-Rob

gabrodru
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you  for sharing this information! 😊 I wasn't aware that Qlik Cloud only supports script versioning. 📝 It's great to know about third-party options like Soterre and Gitqlok for versioning the entire app. 🔄📲 I really appreciate your input, and I find these options to be very useful!

gabrodru
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Tony7 

Thanks for the solution! 😊🙌 It's great to know that the latest 50 version controls can be restored. I love having that confirmation!

Best regards! 👋😊