Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS

Ability to Delete Nprinting Reports from Sense Hub

david_dickens
Contributor II
Contributor II

Ability to Delete Nprinting Reports from Sense Hub

Attachments

Within Qlik Sense, There is currently no option for a user to delete reports that have been generated and published to the Hub by Nprinting.

This idea is proposing to add a new feature whereby users can delete respective reports from within the Qlik Hub in the same way that a user can delete an app from within their personal stream.

6 Comments
w_nascimento
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Yes, this is a very important function.

Frank_Sc
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

As is today, Qlik confirmed to me that the Hub Cleaner is not supported for "newer" versions. My initial question was for Version May 2021.

Response:

"We have this article but it is 4 years old and depend on your version it may no work.
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-remove-NPrinting-Reports-from-the-Qlik-Sense-hub/ta-p... "

and conclusion:

"I have a bad new for you, they have tested the API and it doesnt work on the newer version, so please dont use it."

So still it is not possible even in Feb 2022 to remove or delete reports from the hub once they are published to this location. 

bm_mk
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Yes this function would help us a lot with our current setup. I am trying to delete orphan (or all) NPrinting Reports from the hub, because users are now seeing up to 10 (or more) old invalid report links in their hub and to be honest I am quite amazed this is not a standard feature.

A workaround shared and supported by Qlik, such as a working API call example would be a great alternative. Or just the simple feature for ADMINS to delete reports from the QMC.

Istvan_Horvath
Contributor II
Contributor II

+1 vote! 🙂

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - Not Planned
Meghann_MacDonald

Hi, this idea has been in "Not Planned" status for over a year and is still not in consideration. If you'd like to open a new request, please visit the Browse and Suggest page and click "Suggest features" and open a new request.

Meghann

Status changed to: Closed - Archived