Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS

Change column width of the pivot table in Qlik Sense

Satomi
Partner - Contributor III

Change column width of the pivot table in Qlik Sense

I want to see a lot of axis values at once but it's automatically adjusted so you have to scroll to see it.
I'd like to adjust the width of the column as desired.

45 Comments
Hendrik
Contributor
Contributor

I hope this will picked up soon, we need this for an beter visibility of data when there are al lot of column.

kathrinespang

Any news on this? It's now 2023 and I still can't do anything to change size of the columns in a pivot table. This renders the entire table utterly useless to even show 12 months worth of sales with 3 dimensions which is a rather common way to use the table. 

ruben_antelo

Hi all,

our customers find very annoying the missing features in pivot table vs straight table. We have been checking this issue since 2020 and it is still not solved. It is "On RoadMap", but still no target date or release.

These are the key points:

1. Pivot table can NOT customize column width unlike straight table 
2. Pivot table can NOT customize header height unlike straight table 
3. Pivot table neither can wrap text in headers or cells

Best regards,
Rubén Antelo

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived