Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Display 0 in pivot table instead of - NULL

carlos_pesquera
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Display 0 in pivot table instead of - NULL

Hi all,

A great idea would be show a 0 or 0,00 instead of '-' (NULL value) for the rows (expressions) in a pivot table.

Thanks.

19 Comments
paarthsanghavi
Contributor II
Contributor II

I think you can achieve this by changing the expression to if(isnull([Dimension / Measure]),  '0', [Dimension / Measure] ) 

carlos_pesquera
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

Please, this question has been discussed many times. That proposal doesn't work.

Thanks!

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Sarye
Contributor III
Contributor III

In my company also, we want to display 0€ instead of blank values.

sogloqlik
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Patrick.

If I understand you correctly. Qlik are saying: We sell you a newer product (Sense) with less functionality than the previous one. It was understandable  when the product was "young".  But you must understand that most of the time, our customers (the users),  don't care for all the technical features you add in each release.
It is those little things that change the whole world for them,  and if they can't get that in Sense pivot table (alongside other missing features - like sorting) - they will download the data to Excel (where you can replace missing data) and from there it's a short road to not using the Sense.

Motty

philipdoyne
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

.... am I right in translating the above into ...."this may not be in the short term road map - BUT IT SHOU:D BE".    🙂

BogdanF
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

This idea is almost three years old. Maybe it's time to add it to the short-term roadmap?

sogloqlik
Creator II
Creator II

@philipdoyne , I Think u can translate it to "We are (Qlik) too satiated to care"

pwagner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@Patric_Nordstrom 
Any update on this topic? Is it already on short-team roadmap?

It would be great to have the option what to show for 'NULL values' and 'MISSING values' in Qlik Sense.

Like in QlikView...

pwagner_0-1657698931938.png

Thank you.

zplotnikova
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Any update?