Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Force logout Qlik Cloud

danielnord
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Force logout Qlik Cloud

Hi,

After discussions with Qlik Support I was asked to post this here since there are no viable solution at this time.

My initial question was how long a users session is active in Qlik Cloud through Azure and if revoking any rights in the Azure tenant what would happen to the user.

Right now, as long as a user is active in his or her session they will still have the same access/rights as long as they keep their session active. So in theory a user who gets laid off in the morning and have time to log in to the Qlik Cloud tenant before their rights in Azure gets revoked could still be logged in and do things in Qlik even though they in reality does not have any rights anymore but simply started their session before their rights were cut off.

When testing this in our own tenant, even by disabling the user itself in Qlik Cloud Management Console still allows the user to keep the session alive if they are in an app for example. They get disconnected if trying to go to data load editor or a new app, but the session within the app is still very much alive.

BR
Daniel

2 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived