Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

QS SaaS - Multiple IDP's

Fred
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

QS SaaS - Multiple IDP's

Currently, it's not possible to configure multiple IDP's in Qlik Sense SaaS.
This is confirmed by Qlik Support.

It would be great to have this option, especially the option to keep the Qlik Account login method active.

Use-Cases:
1. Only internal people are in Azure AD and have access to Qlik through this IDP.
External people can make a Qlik account and would be able to log in through their Qlik Account.

2. As a Qlik Partner, we support our clients.
Clients don't always want to provide an account in Azure AD because this brings licensing costs.
If we could configure an extra IDP, we could still use our Qlik Account to access the environment.

10 Comments
matthewjbryant
Creator II
Creator II

Being able to authenticate via AD and Qlik account would really help us out too

matteoredaelli
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello

It would be a very useful feature for Pirelli!  A must have feature for us for migrating from Qliksense Enterprise to Qliksense SaaS

Thanks

Matteo

Fred
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I want to state the importance of this idea once again.
Yesterday there was an outage of Qlik IDP and multiple clients could not access their environment.

Being able to add a 2nd IDP could provide a fail-safe and avoid that clients can't access their environment.

jfitz_chicago
Partner - Contributor III

Happens all the time. Especially with Qlik providing a lot of external access Capacity licensing.

PaoloMasiero

Customers need this feature for manage internal and external authentication on different IDPs . Hope to see this feature soon.

fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hope Hope Hope!

Code
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

This feature would be very appreciated.

AustinSpivey
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Would love to see traction on this. My use case would be to have mixture of Azure AD for internal users, Qlik login for a few random guest accounts that I don't want to manage through Azure AD, and JWT for anonymous access.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived