Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS

Qlik Cloud: Ability to download/export QVD files

Adam_Romanowski
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Cloud: Ability to download/export QVD files

Qlik Cloud has ability to export apps (download them) with and without data, but there is no way to download single QVD file. It's a bit confusing.

For example, I've received invitation in my company to join one of the spaces and I had to get data from single app to perform my tasks (some training). But I couldn't manage to download single QVD file. All I could to do was export the app with data and perform extracting with Binary Load into new app and store the table into QVD file.

So my idea is simple: please add ability to download QVD file from Qlik Cloud.

3 Comments
Carl_Hunter
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

There are a number of ideas on here around the poor file management capabilities of SaaS. I think Qlik's response previously is "use an external file storage location" which isnt really an answer... 

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived