Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Qlik Replicate Scheduling

d_bray
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Replicate Scheduling

In the Scheduled Jobs / New Scheduled Job screen please add a "Repeat task every: " with time options in a drop down list, i.e. 1 hour, 4 hour etc

Currently multiple tasks have to be created to run a reload task multiple times a day

Thanks

13 Comments
Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thank you for the good suggestion.  We would like to collect feedback from others and will consider for a future release.

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree this would be a useful enhancement.  Presently, the only way to achieve what @d_bray  is discussing without creating multiple tasks is to use a scheduling mechanism such as cron and calls to the QEM API to achieve successive execution of the same replication in an interval smaller than 24 hours.

William_Pima
Contributor
Contributor

I support this idea. My use case however would be to schedule a task every other week. Having a repeat frequency on all schedules would be extremely helpful.

Manasses
Contributor
Contributor

I support this feature too, we have a use case that could be simplified if we have a possibility to add recurrence in the schedule.

l9phan1
Creator
Creator

This is an option we need in our environment today and thank you for the Idea.  I give this a thumb up.

jjodea
Employee
Employee

I would like to see this implemented. I'm hearing many people have wanted this for a long time.

kunalrai1
Contributor
Contributor

I support this feature. It will be helpful !

emmanuelsantos
Contributor
Contributor

I think this is a key feature missing. I was surprised to hear that this functionality is not available.

jonna
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

good call  @d_bray,  I fully put my support behind this becoming a feature

cheers, jonna

billmcevoy
Contributor II
Contributor II

I need a full copy of a small database every 15 minutes.  I am not going to be creating 24 x 4 jobs!