Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Qlik Replicate Scheduling

d_bray
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Replicate Scheduling

In the Scheduled Jobs / New Scheduled Job screen please add a "Repeat task every: " with time options in a drop down list, i.e. 1 hour, 4 hour etc

Currently multiple tasks have to be created to run a reload task multiple times a day

Thanks

13 Comments
Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thank you for the good suggestion.  We would like to collect feedback from others and will consider for a future release.

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree this would be a useful enhancement.  Presently, the only way to achieve what @d_bray  is discussing without creating multiple tasks is to use a scheduling mechanism such as cron and calls to the QEM API to achieve successive execution of the same replication in an interval smaller than 24 hours.

William_Pima
Contributor
Contributor

I support this idea. My use case however would be to schedule a task every other week. Having a repeat frequency on all schedules would be extremely helpful.

Manasses
Contributor
Contributor

I support this feature too, we have a use case that could be simplified if we have a possibility to add recurrence in the schedule.

l9phan1
Creator
Creator

This is an option we need in our environment today and thank you for the Idea.  I give this a thumb up.

jjodea
Employee
Employee

I would like to see this implemented. I'm hearing many people have wanted this for a long time.

kunalrai1
Contributor
Contributor

I support this feature. It will be helpful !

emmanuelsantos
Contributor
Contributor

I think this is a key feature missing. I was surprised to hear that this functionality is not available.

jonna
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

good call  @d_bray,  I fully put my support behind this becoming a feature

cheers, jonna

billmcevoy
Contributor II
Contributor II

I need a full copy of a small database every 15 minutes.  I am not going to be creating 24 x 4 jobs!