Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Qlik Sense / Nprinting integration with non-Microsoft Office products (e.g., G-suite)

greg-anderson
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Qlik Sense / Nprinting integration with non-Microsoft Office products (e.g., G-suite)

I am working on a new Qlik Sense Enterprise & Nprinting implementation. This organization does not use Microsoft Office products.

I've been asked about the potential for integration with Google's office products (G-suite) in both Qlik Sense and Nprinting. In Sense, it's mostly about Stories and data exports. I can work around it.

Nprinting is even more tightly integrated with Microsoft Office products in terms of design: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.  When I I am discussing or demonstrating Nprinting within the company, I am often asked about integration with the G-suite products we use: Docs, Sheets, Slides.

Several of my smaller clients in the past have also asked about G-suite possibilities when discussing Qlik.  

5 Comments
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Interesting would be not only the use of the G-Suite but also for example Libreoffice, since free and nevertheless frequently used.

Spivey
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

+1 for this and @Danijel's Libreoffice suggestion

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Thank you for the post - it is a growing signal from customers for sure.  

Status changed to: Open - Not Planned
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Andrew_Kruger ,

but if it's a growing signal, why not take it up and plan something on the subject?

Meghann_MacDonald

Archiving due to age of idea and engagement. Please resubmit if still relevant.

Status changed to: Closed - Archived