Qlik Community

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING

Qlik Sense - modify the expression of a bookmark

agigliotti
Partner
Partner

Qlik Sense - modify the expression of a bookmark

Hi,
Could be useful to modify a bookmark expression.
Now if you want to change a bookmark you need to create a new one and delete the previous one, it's not possible to replace it.
I hope this feature will be available in coming release.
Also be able to easily duplicate a bookmark could helps.
Best Regards
Andrea

5 Comments
luitsh87
Partner
Partner

Great idea to improve the bookmark handling by a modification option

dimitar_dekov
Partner
Partner

The ability to modify the bookmark and even have what we used to in QlikView - replace a bookmark with a new set of selections is key. 

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,
Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
MichelLalancette
Contributor III
Contributor III

This feature is a must for self serve in my opinion, for power users and regular users alike.

We've had to waste a lot of time redoing bookmarks whenever something changes such as the page it was on gets deleted or I want to add a new field in my selection and I'm using dynamic filtering on other fields. (=[Field]=$(myVar)).

I actually switched to using variables for all dynamic filtering because it's too much effort to update bookmarks if my calculation changes.

Crossing my fingers real hard for a change before the end of this year!

Knjaxx
Contributor
Contributor

I support this idea completely!   We have some users who create multiple bookmarks with multiple filter and sheet settings.  It is ridiculous to have to re-create to change on data value on the whole.