Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Qlik Sense option to refresh data in stories

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Qlik Sense option to refresh data in stories

The expectation of Qlik Sense stories is that the snapshots capture the most recent data as updated in the Qlik Sense app.

In reality, each snapshot captures static data and will need to be refreshed/replaced manually.

This idea was originally requested by a customer and an update was requested. See https://support.qlik.com/articles/000078091 for the original Feature Request. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
21 Comments
PabloLabbeImaps
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi @Patric_Nordstrom , who is now responsible for this ?

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

@PabloLabbeImaps   Andrew Kruger is PM for stories.

Susan_DS
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Adding on - this would be a great feature to incorporate! Lots of Qlik developers would find this especially helpful for data viz consumers who are used to PowerPoint and resistant to self-service dashboards; this functionality can be a gentle introduction to the benefits of Qlik.

Stas_vd_Braber
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I would love to see this as well. 

weephil76
Contributor II
Contributor II

I and one of my customers would also love to see this.  When taking snapshots a user would normally apply bookmarks and then snapshot the content and add to the story, be great if as well as refreshing the data it also kept the filters applied when the snapshot was taken.

jaisoni_trp
Creator II
Creator II

Looking forward to have this feature available soon. Please provide updates if this has been prioritized yet.

mmj3
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Andrew_Kruger Any updates on this feature?

AMoritz
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Any updates on this feature? This would add significant value to the story telling functionality.

SergioTres
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Il Follow this

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.