Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. FIND OUT MORE

Replicate Scheduling

ift_isabelle
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Replicate Scheduling

We want more functionality in the scheduling of Replicate tasks.
We want to be able to tell a task to run between between times or not at specific times.

We want this because:

Our fill program for the ABAP tables starts at hh.25. So we want Replicate to start when this fill program is finished (ideal situation, with a trigger from SAP to Replicate).  Or based on time, so don't start before hh.35 OR start at hh.35.
I know we can schedule this with a start and stop from enterprisemanager / compose. But It rather tell replicate to not start between hh.25 - hh.35. I think it is weird that we don't have that kind of scheduling options in Replicate.
We also seen an issue with the ACDOCA table, which has a batch proces on 2.30 and 4.30 and we must avoid that (for a few minutes around that time). But it is not possible to postpone a delta around times.

2 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived